Tuesday 19 March 2013

Rocky shore trip

Have a read of Room 2's stories about our Timaru trip:


"I found a star fish in the rock pools". - Kyle

"We saw cool shells at the Museum". - Ruby A.

"I saw a old bike at the Museum".  - Luke

"I saw sea snails in the rock pools". - Nikau

"I am looking for a crab". - Melissa

"I am holding a cool shell". - Paige

"I played a fun game at the Museum". -Lucy

"I am looking at the sea snail. It felt smooth". - Lucas

"I went in Aliza's group on the trip". - Hine

"We looked at the sea snails in the rock pools". -Ruby W.

"We caught two crabs". -Lily

"I am looking for a crab". -Tominiko



The children had a great day learning about sea creatures. Abig thank you to all the parent helpers!


























1 comment:

  1. Wow, Room 2 you saw a lot of things- starfish, crabs, seasnails and lots of shells. The water in those rock pools is like a mirro- I can see Lucas's reflection.
    I remeember people going to sleep on the way home- it was a tiring day! Mr Melrose

    ReplyDelete